Take your first step into the 3D Fashion world!
Learn the trendiest skill in the Fashion industry now: 3D garment-making. With a 5-day WSQ Apply Virtual Fit Evaluation course, create a 3D streetwear-inspired outfit in CLO-3D.
There's more — join the competition, and you'll stand the chance to win a apparel diploma or fashion business scholarship, work placement opportunity as a virtual prototypist, and a S$800 cash prize!
What are you waiting for?
Welcome to Taf.tc! 3D Fashion Design Competition.
Choose 5 days to undergo our intensive WSQ Apply Virtual Fit Evaluation course to learn CLO-3D design your 3D outfit.
The Top 10 Finalists will be selected, and they will be interviewed on their process and design.
The Top 10's designs will walk a virtual fashion runway. The winner will win a work attachment opportunity as a virtual prototypist for a fashion brand.
An application fee of S$74.90 (inclusive of 7% GST) is required from all competition applicants.
Note: In the event of an extension of the circuit breaker, TaF.tc will move the mode of teaching to home-based learning for the duration of the extension.
Central Plaza (Main Office)
#14-06 Central Plaza
298 Tiong Bahru Road
Thye Hong Centre
#02-09 Thye Hong Centre
2 Leng Kee Road
COMPETITION ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- 1. 16 years and above
- 2. Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- 3. Minimum 3 "O" level credits
- 4. Be able to attend all 39 hours of training and assessment (see terms & conditions for more details)
- 5. Basic computer and visualisation skills. Students are strongly recommended to take this test to evaluate whether they are competent for the competition.
- 6. Students who fail the test (less than 4/6) are recommended to take the Digital Apparel Design course first, to get used to a digital workspace.
If you have any questions about the entry requirements, contact May at email@example.com for assistance.
TOP 3 WINNERS
Note: Participants may opt out of being considered for the Top 3 prize winners.
Contact us to find out more!