Maximise your sales by applying the right Visual Merchandising techniques!
Introducing our upcoming workshop: Visual Boot Camp for Fashion Entrepreneur, specially designed by our trainer Della in Collaboration with Carolyn Kan of Carrie K.
This VM course is specially contextualized for retailers of small products like jewellery, watches, cosmetics, small accessories and other knick knacks (non-apparel).
Visual merchandising is an activity not to be overlooked as it is a great way to enhance your brand image. Both goods or services can be displayed to highlight their features and benefits.
- Make it easier for the customer to locate the desired category and merchandise.
- Make it easier for the customer to self-select.
- Make it possible for the shopper to co-ordinate and accessories.
- Recommend, highlight and demonstrate particular products at strategic locations.
The key objectives for this module are:
1. The basic techniques in visual display
2. Pulling the look together for a display
The scope of the module:
1. What is Visual Merchandising
2. Importance of Visual Merchandising
3. Components of Visual Merchandising
4. Visual Merchandising and Marketing
5. Creation of Ideas
6. Elements of Visual Merchandising Design
7. Principles of Visual Merchandising Design
8. Planning a Campaign
9. Sensory Schemes
10. Evaluation of Display
Participants may bring along their products to get an hands on experience on how to display their items effectively to maximise sales.
For any enquiries please do not hesitate to drop us an email at email@example.com or a call (65) 6475 9897!
Contact us now!