Are you a NTUC Union Member ? As a member, you are eligible for Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) !
Coming in November 2016! Register Now to avoid disappointment!
Leather Tote Bag making workshop is back! Here for just three days, you will learn how to create a professional tote bag, just for yourself. Get well acquainted with various construction methods that aim to complete a finished bag professionally. Be equipped with skills to develop your products after this course should you be keen. With an array of patterns provided, you will be taught on lining your leather tote bag with simple closures.
Call +65 3157 6111 or email to email@example.com to register, Hurry now as seats are limited!
The course includes:
- Understand shapes and structure in bag designing
- Pattern cutting techniques
- Bag construction methods
- Understanding of bag linings
- Using industrial and domestic sewing machines
Things you need to bring with you:
- 2 metres of fabric for bag inner lining (fabric prints up to participants discretion)
- Ø note : Please avoid thin, stretch and knitted fabrics. We strongly advised participants to use slightly light weigh cotton fabric.
- A pair of sharp fabric scissors
- Notebook and pen
Date : 18 , 19 and 20 November 2016 ( Friday , Saturday & Sunday )
Time :8.30am to 6 pm
Venue : Room 1, Thye Hong Centre. #02-09, Leng Kee Road Singapore 159086
Course gross fee ( Incl. GST) : $1016.50
E2i funding : S$360
Course Nett fee (Incl. GST): $656.50*
(NTUC Union member enjoy UTAP funding at 50% of the unfunded course fee capped at S$250 per year)
*For Singaporean and PR only
Seats are on first come first served. Limited to 14 pax per class.
For registration, please click here to download enrolment form , and submit along with a scan copy of your highest qualification and NRIC ( colored copy ) .
For more information, you may call +65 3157 6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More courses available