Are you a NTUC Union Member ? As a member, you are eligible for Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) !
Coming in July 2016! Register Now to avoid disappointment!
This popular three day leather bag making course teaches you how to make own beautiful leather tote bag and looks at some of the most popular shapes of bag. This class introduces students to the construction methods with the aim to complete a professionally finished bag and gain skills that can be used to develop own products following the class. Working with a selection of provided patterns, the students will make a lined bag with a simple closure.
Call +65 3157 6111 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register, Hurry now as seats are limited!
The course includes:
- Understand shapes and structure in bag designing
- Pattern cutting techniques
- Bag construction methods
- Understanding of bag linings
- Using industrial and domestic sewing machines
Things you need to bring with you:
- 2 metres of fabric for bag inner lining (fabric prints up to participants discretion)
- Ø note : Please avoid thin, stretch and knitted fabrics. We strongly advised participants to use slightly light weigh cotton fabric.
- A pair of sharp fabric scissors
- Notebook and pen
Date : 1 , 2 and 3 July 2016 ( Friday , Saturday & Sunday )
Time :8.30am to 6 pm
Venue : Room 1, Thye Hong Centre. #02-09, Leng Kee Road Singapore 159086
Course gross fee : $1,016.50
Course Nett fee (Incl. GST): $656.50* (After e2i funding of S$360)
(NTUC Union member enjoy UTAP funding at 50% of the unfunded course fee capped at S$250 per year)
*For Singaporean and PR only
Seats are on first come first served. Limited to 14 pax per class.
For registration, please click here to download enrolment form , and submit along with a scan copy of your highest qualification and NRIC .
For more information, you may call +65 3157 6111 or email email@example.com
More courses available