Dear Friends of TaF.tc,
Our Leather Tote Bag Workshop is now open for registration! This popular three day leather bag making course teaches you how to make own beautiful leather tote bag and looks at some of the most popular shapes of bag. This class introduces students to basic construction methods with the aim to complete a professionally finished bag and gain skills that can be used to develop own products following the class. Working with a selection of provided patterns, the students will make a lined bag with a simple closure
Call +65 3157 6111 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register, Hurry now as seats are limited!
The course includes:
- Understand shapes and structure in bag designing
- Pattern cutting techniques
- Bag construction methods
- Understanding of bag linings
- Using industrial and domestic sewing machines
- Access to specialist leather machines
Things you need to bring with you:
- 2 metres of fabric for bag inner lining (fabric prints up to participants discretion)
- Ø note : Please avoid thin, stretch and knitted fabrics. We strongly advised participants to use slightly light weigh cotton fabric.
- A pair of sharp fabric scissors
- Notebook and pen
Date : 15 – 17 Jan 2016 (weekend) – FULL
Time :8.30am to 6 pm
Venue : Room 1, Thye Hong Centre. #02-09, Leng Kee Road Singapore 159086
Course gross fee : $1180
Course Nett fee : $590
Seats are on first come first served . Limited to 16 pax per class
For registration, please click here to download enrolment form , and submit along with a scan copy of your highest qualification and NRIC .
For more information, you may call +65 3157 6111 or email email@example.com
More courses available