TaF.tc will hold this course in hotel venue to ensure that you can relax in a comfortable environment throughout the course. Learn how to interpret various types of fabric characteristics and care for garment and symbols with reference to care label instructions. Also, learn to apply stain removal techniques for common stains. We will be holding it in the hotel venue for this course.
WSQ Interpret Textile Product Knowledge and Provide Advice on Fabric Care for Textile and Fashion Industry
You will get to learn how to:
- Comprehend various fibers and their properties
- Differentiate between knits and wovens
- Identify a variety of common fabrics
- Understand how laundering and dry cleaning processes affect fabrics
- Know the secrets of removing stains
- Interpret care symbols
Date: 20 August 2016 (Saturday)
Time: 8.30am – 6pm
Venue*: Holiday Inn Orchard City (Buffet lunch & Tea Breaks Included)
Full Course Fee: S$350
Nett Course Fee (After WDA funding): S$ 37.45 (Including GST)
*Disclaimer: Venue availability is subject to minimum 50 pax.
Our previous course in hotel: