Be Armed and Ready for The Fashion Business
Do you have what it takes to enter the fashion business and thrive?
Learn from the industry experts:
- Identify various financial components for fashion enterprise startup
- Develop Start-up Funding Plan based on financial strategies
- Develop Market and Retail Analysis Study
- Create Marketing Plan to support business strategy
- Evaluate Business Plan for Fashion Enterprise
- Present business plan to stakeholders
Upon signing up, you will receive a free (worth USD99) Retail Buying, Budgeting and Merchandising Planning Software, designed to reduce 80% of the time required to perform budgeting and merchandise planning.
The Retail Buying, Budgeting and Merchandising Planning software will help you on:
- Facilitating and automating the complex computation of building seasonal budgets
- Merchandise Category Hierarchy Plans
- Price Point plans by Class Type
- Seasonal Merchandise Assortment Plans that will help entrepreneurs determine monthly merchandise flow throughout the seasons
- Develop a budget and product plan suitable for target market in the fashion industry where the fashion enterprise is intended to be set up
Take your first step of your journey into the fashion business. Sign up with us today!
Date: 14 to 17 March 2017 (Tuesday to Friday)
Assessment Date: 3 April 2017 (Monday)
Time: 8:30AM – 6PM
Course Fee: S$1,500
SSG Subsidy: S$1,050
Nett Course Fee: S$ 481.50 (Inclusive of 7% GST)