Our global partnerships with buying offices, garment manufacturers, fabric mills, testing labs and fashion schools, means that TaF.tc is always up-to-date with the latest industry developments. We’re also proud to collaborate with a variety of retailers, trade associations, unions and economic agencies, including:
- SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG):
- Developing the Textile and Fashion Framework
- Working with local retailers to develop and deliver courses covering:
- Customer Services
- Visual Merchandising (including online VM and developing an audit toolkit)
- Retail Buying
- Fashion Knowledge
- Fabric Care
- Organising sustainable fashion seminars and running a competition to raise awareness of sustainable fashion supply chain management
- Offering specialised courses for sustainable fashion by various in-house subject matter experts.
- Ars Sutoria
- Garment Manufacturers Association in Cambodia (GMAC) – contract technical assistant
- United Nations International Trade Centre – contract consultant
- Kohl’s and Li and Fung – designated training partner in Lean Manufacturing to deliver LEAN programmes in Vietnam, Bangladesh and China. Co-organizer of the Kohl’s Annual LEAN Conference since 2009.
- United Nations International Trade Centre, USAID, Agence Française de Développement – advancing the textile and apparel industry in the developing and least developed countries such as Cambodia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Mauritius, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, etc.
- ASEAN Federation of Textile Industries (AFTEX) and Source ASEAN Full Service Alliance (SAFSA) – in the development and delivery of training programs for its members.